: 관리자 : 2017-04-03
|『SPP 2017 Animation Project Competition』 Open Call for Entry|
The 16th Global Contents Market ‘SPP (Seoul Promotion Plan) 2017’ which will be held
from July 4th to July 6th, 2017 in Seoul, Korea, is looking for New animation projects
for its “SPP Animation Project Competition".
SPP Project Competition seeks to promote the merits of the market and find promising and commercially viable projects.
Candidates for entry are animation projects being planned or produced from all over the world.
Winners will receive a prize money and tremendous promotional opportunities.
※ Grand Prize : US $15,000 / Best Planning : US $10,000 / Best Creativity : US $10,000
Entries reaching the final round of competition will be given an exclusive opportunity to pitch their project
in front of the panel of international judges from major kids channels during SPP 2017.
Also the competition finalists will have the opportunities to have one-on-one business meetings with
influential buyers, producers, investors and licensees invited from different parts of the world.
※ Benefits of Top 20 SPP Competition Finalists
① A round-trip air ticket and accommodation in 5 star hotel for one person during the SPP period
② Free promotional desk to display the project during the SPP period Project directory
③ Business meetings with buyers and investors, and free access to business center in SPP venue
④ Invitation to SPP Networking Events & closing ceremonies
⑤ Free entry pass for the exhibition sites
1. Qualification for Entry
ㆍIndividuals, companies or consortium groups who are planning or producing new animation projects from all over the world.
ㆍNew projects looking for broadcast media, distributors, investors or co-production partners.
ㆍNew animation project which has not been broadcasted or released in DVD
ㆍApplication Deadline : May16th (Tue), 2017
ㆍMethod : Online Registration & send documents by E-mail or Post mail
- [www.spp.kr] → Click [MY SPP] → Click [Apply for project competition] → Fill in the form →
Click [SUBMIT] at the bottom of the page
ㆍ Documents Required
- Send Project proposal & Trailer by E-mail(email@example.com) or USB Memory Stick(Post mail)
※ Project proposal should be included about Project Overview, Synopsis, Character introduction,
production purpose,planning,schedule, company or producer introduction in PDF or other formats)
※ Visual materials(Trailer, Project images, etc) helpful to understand the project (Optional)
※ Application documents should be prepared either in English or Korean
ㆍ Address for Submission
Seoul Promotion Plan, 2nd floor C205, Contents Team, Seoul Animation Center,
ㆍ E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel : +82-2-3455-8366 / Fax : +82-2-3455-8328
4. Preliminary Selection and Final Selection
ㆍ Preliminary Selection
- Panel of judges for preliminary selection will be comprised of five executive from top local broadcasting & investment companies
- Top 20 projects will be selected during preliminary selection and given the opportunity to pitch their project during SPP 2017
- Panel of international judges comprised of five executives from major kids channels will carry out the screening and evaluate
the finalist projects
- Three final projects will be selected as winners throughout the project pitching.
ㆍCommon Evaluation Areas
- Creativity, planning competence, and commercial viability, etc.
ㆍ Grand Prize : US $15,000
ㆍ Best Planning : US $10,000
ㆍBest Creativity : US $10,000
ㆍ Trophy will be awarded to each winner.
ㆍSubmitted documents or materials will not be returned.
SBA (Seoul Business Agency)
|Back to list|